Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Dive into the World of ATC's......

I've often wondered about these beautiful little creations I see on some of my fellow bloggers sites. Gorgeous creations adorned with glitter, bits of lace or beautiful, little, handpainted masterpieces. After some input from Becky and Lynne at Moonlight Journey I've decided to take the plunge and try to create some ATC's myself.

As I mentioned to Becky and Lynne, I have a ton of bits of paper, fabric, lace, stamps, colored pencils and chalks that have been sitting in my closet for years. I've always liked collage work (haven't done it for years though!) and I thought ATC's would be a great medium for all of my bits of stuff and, they are small. It's not too intimidating working on a 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inch piece of card.

Here are my first one's. Would love to know what you guys think any advice is appreciated and I would love to participate in a swap someday....

This is my very first one....


My second one....

I'm sending this one to my sister.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I don't think there is a right or wrong way to do these since art is so very personal for both the creator and the viewer. Keep up the good work and be sure to share them here. I never tire of Halloween themed art! :o)

    ReplyDelete