Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer of Fae: The Last Post for Summer of Fae

Today will be the last post for Summer of Fae (at least for this year!) It's been fun posting all this fun fairy stuff. Of course, I didn't get around to half of the things I wanted to post. Oh well, next summer!

Tomorrow is an exciting day because it will be exactly 100 days until Halloween! I'm going to try the 100 Days of Halloween series again. I know that last year by the time October came around I was swamped at work but, I did manage to get more than a few posts up.

For now, we'll say farewell to summer (even though it's still over 100 degrees here in Nevada and October will show us days of at least 80 degrees). Usually, around this time year, I feel a change in my bones that I can't explain. A turning of the season I suppose......

Thanks to all that followed the Summer of Fae and I hope you enjoyed it. I leave you with some images of my favorite fairy artist Paulina Cassidy.

Star Tarot

Crytalline
Wild Strawberries
Willowwhisp

Galania

Cinder

Delphinium

No comments:

Post a Comment