Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's still summer.........

I am awaiting fall and the change of seasons but, summer is not over yet. Two years ago my mother took my sister and I to Hawaii. It was the first time to Hawaii for both my sister and I (mom has been going every year for the last 25 years or so, with my dad). It was truly a trip of a lifetime. As much as I love fall with its changing leaves and orange, red and golden colors, I fell in love with Hawaii too - it's beaches, the smell of the tropical flowers, the warm balmy weather and with the spirit of aloha. Here are a few photos of that trip two summers ago. Yes fall is coming but, let's remember summer with aloha.....


The Painted Church





Volcano National Park



A Hawaiian Sunset












No comments:

Post a Comment