Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In Search of My Perfect Halloween...It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

It's not Halloween without the Peanuts gang. I've watched this every year since I can remember. It's classic Halloween. Charlie Brown warms my heart with his optimism and who doesn't love Linus who is wise beyond his years. Even crabby Lucy has a tender spot in her heart - remember when she gets up in the middle of the night to bring Linus home from the pumpkin patch? And Snoopy as the WWI Flying Ace! I don't need to say much about the creative genius of Charles Schultz, his work speaks for itself.



It's that time of year to welcome the Great Pumpkin into our hearts.

2 comments:

  1. I just love Charlie Brown and Snoopy but my absolute favorite is Pig Pen...love his dirty sheet ghost. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many years we have searched for our own Great Pumpkin...

    Thi is a tale that continues to be loved generation after generation.

    ReplyDelete