Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Friday, April 25, 2014

You Are Cordially Invited......

To a Summer of Fae!

Please join me, starting 1 May through July to explore a summer of fae. I will create posts about fairies, pixies, elves, etc. There will be lots of fairy pictures, some fairy recipes, maybe a fairy craft idea or two, some fairy give-aways. Maybe we'll even explore the origins of the fae folk with some fae lore and stories. Please let me know if there is anything else fairy you'd like to explore and I'll try to do some research and see what I come up with!

So put on your best fairy dress and get ready for a Summer of Fae!






3 comments:

  1. Why, thank you Ma'am! I accept with great pleasure, and would be honoured to attend each and every fete, dance, tea party and story-hour you've planned.

    And Fairy Tea is my very favourite!

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happily accepting your kind invite and looking forward to all that you have planned. I'll see if I can make some new fairy shoes for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete