Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Friday, July 24, 2015

100 Days of Halloween

If I've counted right, including today, it's 100 days until Halloween! Are you all ready for it? I try to post as much as I can about Halloween during this time but, work seems to get in the way. There are, of course, plenty of crafts that I've been thinking of trying and craft stores are starting to bring out the orange and black so there is no lack of inspiration.

So, once again, here I go, devoting as much time as I can to this wonderful time of year.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I came across a box of Halloween decorations last week that didn't get hauled off to storage last year. I tucked it aside until I came back from camping this weekend. I can't wait to dig in to it! I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete