Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Monday, September 14, 2020

Minnie Mouse Ears

 Wow! 2 years since my last post......how the time flies. I think I've found a new hobby! I recently made the below Minnie Mouse ears. 

I've been dying to try these for awhile now, and finally found the time and got the supplies. I didn't have a specific theme in mind as I just wanted to see how my first pair would turn out. I went with a Halloween theme since that's what the dollar store had. I think I'll add a bit more pink/purple to the spider (he came with with pink glitter already). I'm pretty happy with them. I love how comfortable they are. Anyone that wears glasses and headbands when they go to Disney Parks knows that can be bothersome.

I can't wait to make more and I can't wait til Disneyland opens up again!

Hope all is well with everyone.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment