Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Monday, August 18, 2014

100 Days of Halloween: Victorian Trading Company

I am always pleased to receive the Victorian Trading Company's catalog when it arrives in my mail. Their online catalog is wonderful and they often have more available than shown in the paper catalog. The catalog is always beautifully laid out and, of course, I especially love the versions that come out for fall.

Mind you, a majority of the items are beyond my financial resources but, I get lots of ideas from the catalog and I have ordered  a couple of trinkets that were under $20.00. Here is the link to their site Victorian Trading Company. Below are some of the items that caught my eye and are not too expensive.

Fortune Teller's and Dream Dictionary Book $12.95

Gothic  3-way Slipcover $29.95

Ol' Pumpkin Head Cookie Jar $29.95

Spider Web Cupcake Wraps $9.95

Vintage Halloween Postcard Charm Bracelet $17.99

Nature's Gem Pin $19.95

Grim Reaper $19.95

Cobweb Leaded Glass $99.95

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment