Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Tuesday, September 9, 2014

100 Days of Halloween: Featured Etsy Shop and Artist, Hoodoo & Jynxed Art


This Etsy shop has super creepy cute Halloween stuff. More information about the artist is below.







Spooky Treats, Voodoo Dolls, Pumpkins and Halloween Art by Hoodoo & Jynxed Art

Halloween has always been a year long passion for me. I have always been drawn to the imagery, especially the vintage images of cats in star covered witches hats, Jack O'Lanterns with wicked grimaces and witches flying in front of a grinning moon. 
As a professional artist, I have done everything from portraits, logos, signs, tattoos to designing stained glass windows. Many of my pieces are in private collections. I create about 200 - 300 pieces of realistic art / Halloween art & handcrafted items a year. I gladly accept commissions for custom art as well. Feel free to email me about your project.

1 comment: