Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Monday, August 5, 2013

100 Days of Halloween...Vintage Images

Here's a sweet little witch for you.......

and another......

 I love this black kitty image. I've made this one into a pendant that I sold on my Etsy shop, it was a favorite there as well and I sold several.
Feel free to use the images in your craft projects. I only post images that are in the public domain so no copyrights are violated.

Not including today we are now at 87 days till Halloween but, whose counting? I am!!! Also, at one of the empty stores in the strip mall by my house I saw the best sign....Spirit Halloween Store! I don't think they are open until mid August but I will keep you posted. I got so excited when I saw the sign, that I screamed and, my husband thought I was going to hit a car or something!

1 comment: