Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Wednesday, October 13, 2010

White Wednesday

I wish I had more time to be more creative with White Wednesday this week especially as this is my first post for it. So, I've lightend things up on the blog face and I'll have to settle with sharing a photo of my favorite flower - the gardenia. I love their creamy whiteness and the fragrance, oh the fragrance! I can't tell you how many bottles of gardenia perfume and lotion that I have but, they never come quite close to the real thing. Enjoy your White Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a gorgeous flower. Truly stunning image - thanks for sharing. Happy White Wednesday to you! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to grow them, without much luck....those dark shiny leaves and delicate fragrance....I think I shall try again :)

    ReplyDelete