Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's Practical Magic Party Time Again!

Get your hats, brooms and mix up the midnight margarita's because it's time for the Practical Magic Blog Party!
Practical Magic Blog Party
I participated last year and it was so much fun. It's the perfect way to kick off fall the Halloween season. The link is posted at my side bar. Please join us.

4 comments:

  1. I know I am so excited......yay I can hardly wait. See you there. Oma LInda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yaha! I loved last years! How the time flies, hope to see you all there!
    FS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I do love me some 'Practical Magic'! Not sure I'll be able to participate...but I'm going to check out the link now. Thanks for giving us the heads up! Hope you are well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time sure goes by quickly...better get the blender out :P

    ReplyDelete