Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I've Re-Opened my Etsy Shop!

Instead of sitting around and feeling lonely and sorry for myself, I've re-opened my Etsy shop! I've re-newed some items and hop to have more soon. I even have a "trick or treat" section for Halloween items (I hope to have more of these real soon.)

I'll be having a giveaway soon to kick-off the Halloween/ autumn season, so come by here again soon. Thanks for stopping by the shop!





1 comment:

  1. Wanted to let you know that you have been on my thoughts all week. I just left a prayer comment on Fearless Friday for you and brought it here too..

    Father God, I lift up Joane to Your throne and pray for grace and mercy to be lavished upon her. Thank You Father for bringing her to my mind each and every day this week and her petition that she left here.

    Lord, she is in a new place. A new town. New beginnings are all around her. I pray You will do more than she could ever ask or imagine. I pray that You will lavish her with such an abundance of love, favor, peace and joy that she will know that You HAVE answered. You have HEARD her and Father God, show unto her the plans that You have for her. Plans to prosper her and not to harm her. Plans to give her a future and a hope. And Jesus, let Your light shine upon her. Let her see You in the little things, the big things and everything in between. amen amen amen

    ReplyDelete