Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Monday, August 29, 2011

The Joy of......

Nutella!
I've recently re-discovered this delicious treat. I used to eat it when I was a kid. I was the only kid in school that got a chocolate sandwich for lunch! I didn't eat it for a long time, I'm not sure why but, I was at the store a my hand grabbed a jar. I've been eating on toast and with bananas for desert. How do you eat your Nutella? Would love to hear your recipes.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE nutella!!! :) I like to eat it in toast with bananas, too! :) I also like it on muffins, quick breads...basically anything. Did you know that the OFFICIAL Italian nutella tastes different? It features whole milk not skim. Apparently, it's richer in flavor. :)

    ReplyDelete