Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Monday, January 17, 2011

Carlos and the Scary Chihuahua.......

Last night I was sitting on the couch with my chihuahua Carlos on my lap. I had my laptop on the couch next to me. I turn on the computer and I hear a low growl from Carlos. No one else was in the room or at the door. I looked down at him and realized he was barking at the image I have of him as my screen saver! My husband was able to catch a bit of it on camera. It's pretty funny......

4 comments:

  1. Heheheheh! At least he's vigilant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too hysterical! My little guy sometimes growls and barks at his reflection in glass. Pups are so funny sometimes. Thanks for sharing! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Haa, wow thats just too funny! He is so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that's why some people would say that cats are smarter!
    I think this is hilarious! My dogs would be too busy sleeping. At least yours stays awake to keep you company...and bark.

    ReplyDelete