Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Friday, January 28, 2011

Fairy Friday

Ahhh, it's Friday! I didn't post too much this week but, I've been catching up on all of your blogs and my knitting and crocheting. I'll be joining a knit along starting in March at By Gum, By Golly. We'll be knitting a vintage sweater! I'm kind of excited about this as I haven't knitted a sweater before and she'll be going into details about fit which is really important as these 40's style sweaters are quite fitted in all the right places!

Anyhoo, here is a little Friday Fairy for you from Paulina Cassidy. Her link is to the right. Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!


Lunamagick


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Joane for sharing this pretty fairy for Friday! Enjoy your weekend and get those knitting needles warmed up ... sounds like you're going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing Paulina's work - my calendar has her Blueberry Faerie for January. Have fun on your knit-a-long. A vintage sweater sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa, I have Paulina's calendar too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete