Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Friday, November 19, 2010

Fairy Friday....the fairies came to visit again.....

Last week the fairies promised they would bring their friends. Fairies don't break promises, so here are two more friends...

I do have a favor to ask. I've been creating these pretty little necklaces and I think alot of them are Arthur Rackham images (I think last weeks were, not sure about these two). If anyone out there happens to know if these two are Rackham images or what stories they may belong to I would love to know. I usually research a bit more on these things but, I just haven't had time.

You can find these little friends at my Etsy shop here. Here is a link to last weeks fairies.

Thank you again, for your prayers this week. I hope all of you have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. G'day, Joane ~ By grace of God & blessings of Jesus, your angels held you up thru this trying time. So glad that you are going to be fine.

    Your necklaces are very pretty.

    Have a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I can't quite tell what illustrators these are from the photos. The top one doesn't look like Rackham - but the second one might be. Regardless, they are SO wonderful! I am so happy that you are in fine spirits and good health! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out of town!! Oh my goodness girl, before I head over to look at what you make, I didn't know you did this..AWESOME...Just gorgeous..I love them both, but the brown is the one I lean towards, well I like the blue too,,lol..what can I say..I love them..ok,,I'm off, I want to check out your shop..

    ReplyDelete