Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You Veterans.....

Thank you to my husband who spent 12 years in the United States Coast Guard.
Thank you to my ex-husband, who is retired from the United States Army and Navy.
Thank you to all of the military families who must share their loved ones with the rest of the United States.
Most of all, there are not enough thank you's to veterans who have given and lost his or her life for their country. We will never forget you and the ultimate sacrifice you made.
American Flags at Rockefeller Center, Viewing of Inauguration of President Barack Obama, Rockefeller Center
Photo by http://www.flickr.com/photos/nyclovesnyc/

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tribute! Thank you for posting this. My hubby is a veteran of the US Navy. Theresa

    ReplyDelete