Hello! Welcome to Ivory Pumpkin. Here you'll find snippets of things that I like and, hopefully soon, of things that I've created. Please stay awhile and browse.







Monday, November 22, 2010

Joyful Monday....Me Time

I had some me time yesterday. No kids, no husband. I cleaned my house on Saturday to get ready for Thanksgiving so I wouldn't have to rush later this week. It was bliss! I stayed in my jammies til one, watched movies, did some crochet, did some crafting. I did make dinner for my husband but, I was able to take my time. I cuddled with my dog and took a nap. I kept feeling like there was something I had to do and, of course there is always something to do when you have a house and kids. But, I fought the urge and was lazy all day. Here is Carlos enjoying me time with me.


What do you like to do with your "me time"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I wish I had some ME time. Hopefully soon. So happy you relaxed and enjoyed the day. You deserve it! Theresa

    ReplyDelete